incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for review -- RDF metadata support for ODF Toolkit (Google Summer of Code 2012)
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2012 14:46:16 GMT
Although I have not finished my own review, I would like to welcome
everyone to clone a version of the latest sources and take a glimpse (or
even deeper review)

You may find the sources at
    https://github.com/svanteschubert/odftoolkit/tree/RDF-metadata-support
any feed-back is welcome directly in the JIRA issue
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-50

Thank you for Tao Lin for bringing this work so far and to you for any
feed-back!
Svante