incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject GitHub for [gsoc2012] Add ODF 1.2 RDF metadata support to ODF Toolkit
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:47:58 GMT
Hi,

For those, who have not noticed yet:
The git access task <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5054>
is accomplished and git access for ODF Toolkit works now.

We are now part of the git list of Apache <http://git.apache.org/> and I
have just successfully tested github with ODF Toolkit with the GSoC
project of Tao Lin to add RDF support to the ODF Toolkit
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-50>.
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odftoolkit/tree/RDF-metadata-support

I have tested the Github client and as I got a windows laptop, using
various Unix VMs to access the same repository, I am constantly using
Unix line endings (as you will see from the fork above), followed the
procedure of
https://help.github.com/articles/dealing-with-line-endings
and used some existing config files for git I had.

PS: Not all tests are atm running in the fork, but Tao is working on it.
Nevertheless a code review of RDF aware people is most welcome.
PPS: Note: That the "Normalize line endings" commit of the above fork
already accidentally added Tao's new files).

Best regards,
Svante