Hi,
I'm a software engineer from France and i'm in trouble with the following object : mTableRepository.
I found this URL but i don't understand why we can't see this improvment in the compilated sources (jar).
Hope you would be able to help me. Have a nice day, from Paris.

Context : I'm using 0.8.6 version.
--
- no title specified

Romain Benefice

I.T. Consultant |

bfinance France

3, place de la Madeleine | 75008 Paris

tél : +33 (0)1 45 02 64 26

fax : +33 (0)1 45 02 64 01

bfinance France is a company registered in France, operating under the CIF CGPC number F000109, an association regulated by the Autorité des Marchés Financiers.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of bfinance. They should not either be seen as recommendations. Replies to this email may be monitored by bfinance for operational or business reasons. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment, as you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.