incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Weatherup <graham...@hotmail.com>
Subject Database base odb support
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 10:17:50 GMT
I was directed to this toolkit by Michael Stahl from the LibreOffice dev
list and would really like to use it for our java application PAMGuard. I
assume it will maintain support for LibreOffice and OpenOffice as the files
are the same?

I don't see any example/demos for databases or anything like
DatabaseDocument in the Simple API.

Having looked at the source code I see the package
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.dom.element.db has a lot of database related classes.

Is this something that is planned for development, side-lined or actually
working? If it is working are there any demos/examples that I can use or can
someone briefly explain how to use it?

Thank You

Graham Weatherup