incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Da Li <wawal...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello everybody
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 06:55:51 GMT
Hi all,

I'm DaLi Liu, a new comer from Beijing and I just want to say hello to
everybody here.

I'm very interested in this project. I'd really like to see the ODF become
more and more popular and I would like to contribute my effort to make ODF
toolkit more and more easier to use, let our ODF toolkit become the first
choice when Java developer need to deal with ODF files in their application.

I have skills and rich development experiences in Java, XML, ODF,Symphony
Plugins,AOO extensions and product integration.

In 2003, I am work as a tester in OpenStorm project which was based on
OpenOffice.org 1.4.

In 2007,the first symphony version be released, I lead the Symphony ISV
enablement team to promote Lotus Symphony on the market.

We training customers and bps on how to use Lotus Symphony, hot to build
solutions base on Symphony.

We provide articles about how to build symphony plugins, how to use
symphony in the enterprise.

We provide technical support to customers and bps when they meeting any
questions about symphony.

We help our customers and bps to merge their MS office solution to Symphony
base or Openoffice base.

We help our customers and bps to merge their Symphony plugins to openoffice
extensions.

 Look forward to working with you all to make this project even stronger
and more influential.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

DaLi Liu