incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Kejia Ye <christie....@gmail.com>
Subject Say Hello
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:41:59 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Kejia, a new comer from Beijing and I just want to say hello to
everybody here.

I'm a developer of Symphony and also a member of Apache Open Office now.
I'm very interested in this project and I'd really like to see the ODF
become more and more popular, especially get more attention from java
developers who's working on modern productivity tools, like cloud or social
apps.

I have skills and rich development experiences in Java, XML, ODF and
product integration. I just setup the dev environment and dive into the
source code this week. I found lots of useful APIs here which are
definitely what ODF developers want. So maybe this can be a good start for
me to make contributions by collecting requirements and providing more
efficient APIs.

Look forward to working with you all to make this project even stronger
and more influential.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Kejia Ye