incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding online JavaDoc to our website
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:08:04 GMT
Does anybody has experience how to add unpacked JavaDoc HTML to our website?

For instance Apache Xerces has something like:
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/api.html

The above is nice to have. Most important to me is:
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/javadocs/api/index.html

We once used a Maven automatism, for instance in the ODFDOM/pom.xml you
will find at the very end, something similar to:
                <site>
                    <id>odfdom</id>
                    <name>ODFDOM Java Toolkit Project</name>

<url>dav:https://FORMER-SITE/odfdom/${project.version}/odfdom</url>
                </site>
        </profile>
    </profiles>
</project>

Does this work with the Apache Infrastructure?

PS: I noticed this lack of online documentation when I fixed the broken
references of the ODFDOM/README.txt

Thanks,
Svante