incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [odftoolkit] Memory Leak
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 13:43:06 GMT
AFAIK this issue was fixed by Devin, please update to the latest version:
    http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/downloads.html

Best,
Svante

On 02.07.2012 12:17, Romain Benefice wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a software engineer from France and i'm in trouble with the
> following object : /mTableRepository/.
> I found this URL
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-270?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>
> but i don't understand why we can't see this improvment in the
> compilated sources (jar).
> Hope you would be able to help me. Have a nice day, from Paris.
>
> Context : I'm using 0.8.6 version.
> --
> - no title specified
>
> RomainBenefice
>
> I.T.Consultant|
>

> bfinanceFrance
>

> 3,placedelaMadeleine|75008Paris
>
> tél : +33(0)145026426
>
> fax :+33(0)145026401
>

> bfinanceFranceisacompanyregisteredinFrance,operatingundertheCIFCGPCnumberF000109,anassociationregulatedbytheAutoritédesMarchésFinanciers.
>

> Thismessageandanyattachmentareconfidentialandmaybeprivilegedorotherwiseprotectedfromdisclosure.
Anyviewsoropinionspresentedaresolelythoseoftheauthoranddonotnecessarilyrepresentthoseofbfinance.Theyshouldnoteitherbeseenasrecommendations.Repliestothisemailmaybemonitoredbybfinanceforoperationalorbusinessreasons.Ifyouarenottheintendedrecipient,pleasetelephoneoremailthesenderanddeletethismessageandanyattachment,asyoumustnotcopythismessageorattachmentordisclosethecontentstoanyotherperson.