incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Benefice <rbenef...@bfinance.com>
Subject [odftoolkit] Memory Leak
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 10:17:37 GMT
Hi,
I'm a software engineer from France and i'm in trouble with the
following object : /mTableRepository/.
I found this URL
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODFTOOLKIT-270?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel>

but i don't understand why we can't see this improvment in the
compilated sources (jar).
Hope you would be able to help me. Have a nice day, from Paris.

Context : I'm using 0.8.6 version.
--
- no title specified

RomainBenefice

I.T.Consultant|

bfinanceFrance

3,placedelaMadeleine|75008Paris

tél : +33(0)145026426

fax :+33(0)145026401

bfinanceFranceisacompanyregisteredinFrance,operatingundertheCIFCGPCnumberF000109,anassociationregulatedbytheAutoritédesMarchésFinanciers.

Thismessageandanyattachmentareconfidentialandmaybeprivilegedorotherwiseprotectedfromdisclosure.Anyviewsoropinionspresentedaresolelythoseoftheauthoranddonotnecessarilyrepresentthoseofbfinance.Theyshouldnoteitherbeseenasrecommendations.Repliestothisemailmaybemonitoredbybfinanceforoperationalorbusinessreasons.Ifyouarenottheintendedrecipient,pleasetelephoneoremailthesenderanddeletethismessageandanyattachment,asyoumustnotcopythismessageorattachmentordisclosethecontentstoanyotherperson.