incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Ready to check in in document encryption code
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 16:41:59 GMT
As several of you know, Devin has moved on to a new job within IBM.
That's why were not seeing as much of him on the list anymore.  He
handed off to me his encryption work, and it looks in pretty good
shape.  I do still need to adjust a couple unit tests (in
org.odftoolkit.odfdom.pkg.LoadSaveErrorTest) but otherwise this looks
clean.

Changes are made to ODFDOM and the Simple API.

I'd like to get this code checked in before the trunk diverges more.

If anyone else wants to review the patch before I check it in, let me
know.  Otherwise I'll plan on committing this enhancement next week.

-Rob