incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Tilton <noahktil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Progress
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 05:24:24 GMT
Hi Rob,

Sorry for the radio silence. I've been reading a bunch of books on the
topic of language design and writing rough code. Mostly the struggle comes
down to mapping the java API to the DSL syntax, and I haven't really hit on
the cleanest way to do this yet.

And debugging a DSL is hard!

That said, I'll check in some code this week.

Thanks!

--
Noah