incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Ready to check in in document encryption code
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 01:01:31 GMT
Hi Guys,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Jun 25, 2012, at 10:35 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>>> Hi Rob,
>>>
>>> This is too bad. Someone will need to step up and take over minding JIRA as currently
all issues are assigned to Devin.

I don't know the details of JIRA and like everyone have limited time,
but I am would be happy to get involved.

I am very interested in the ODFToolkit and looking to contribute.

I have worked with a number of different ticketing systems over the
years, this can't be that different.

Contact me directly if interested,

--
Cheers,