incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checksum mismatch on hudson-slave
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 13:47:30 GMT
My interpretation of 'recheck out with a clobber' was to change the SVN
options of the Windows build
(https://builds.apache.org/job/ODFToolkit-windows/configure) to check
out a fresh trunc instead of using a 'svn update'.
After that I have triggered a build.
Going to keep this configuration, as I do not want to test SVN, but a
fresh clean trunk.

PS: I suggest to give Rob Jenkins access rights, so the fisher is able
to fish for a life time.. ;)
First fishes can be found at http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

Cheers,
Svante