incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <>
Subject Fwd: ODF Command Line Tools -- Request for community feedback
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 11:16:40 GMT
Forwarding to a couple other related lists for feedback.  Responses
back to, please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Noah Tilton <>
Date: Tue, May 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
Subject: ODF Command Line Tools -- Request for community feedback

I was selected as a gsoc2012 participant by the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) for the ODF Command Line Tools (OCLT) project.  At
Rob Weir's suggestion, I have proposed an initial feedback period
(during Community Bonding) to gauge the interest and leanings of the
community regarding the OCLT tools.  My proposal document is less a
roadmap and more a hodgepodge of different ideas to solving the
problem of the OCLS:

Please feel free to discuss pros/cons of the different approaches I
have proposed, or to propose new ideas.

View raw message