incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Tilton <noahktil...@gmail.com>
Subject ODF Command Line Tools -- Request for community feedback
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 05:15:12 GMT
Hello,

I was selected as a gsoc2012 participant by the Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) for the ODF Command Line Tools (OCLT) project.  At
Rob Weir's suggestion, I have proposed an initial feedback period
(during Community Bonding) to gauge the interest and leanings of the
community regarding the OCLT tools.  My proposal document is less a
roadmap and more a hodgepodge of different ideas to solving the
problem of the OCLS:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8g_FgudO4EdbWk0T01Zbmo4RFU

Please feel free to discuss pros/cons of the different approaches I
have proposed, or to propose new ideas.

Cheers,

--
Noah