incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: ODF Command Line Tools -- Request for community feedback
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 05:31:09 GMT
Hi Noah,

whilst I have no direct useful comment. I am interested in such an
idea or interface since I too am looking at ODF processing. Possibly
via a command line interface.

I suspect you will end up with a DSL approach in effect whichever way you go.
I don't know anything much about BSF, I do know something about DSLs.
Look at ANTLR as a possible way to manage the DSL.

Cheers,

Ian