incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Michał Jaskurzyński <jasko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC: ODF Command Line Tools Application
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:46:08 GMT
Hi,

I submitted my application via google melange system. The main change
that I made is to leave feature of html importing and exporting. I
realized that this feature is too hard to do in three months. There
will be only plain text and csv import export.
Can you give me some feedback? What should I add to my application?
What do you think, is this project will be accepted?

WBR
Michal