incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Test documents for Signature feature and Maven support for ODF artifacts
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:28:17 GMT
Hi Devin,

as you had been the lead developer of the ODF signature feature.
Would you be curious enough to test if the new signature documents from
the OpenDocument Interoperability and Conformance OIC TC for signature
work in our implementation?
Please take a look at the bottom of
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/oic/Advisories/00008-DSig_Namespaces/trunk/description.html

Those had been mentioned on our today's call.

BTW currently, the ODF TC chair (Rob) is asking permission from OASIS to
redistribute the ODF RelaxNG schema files on a Maven repository, so we
do not have to download them for every build of the ODF toolkit -
requiring Internet access - but once with Maven similar as the OOXML
schema are downloaded via Maven by the Apache POI project.
The next step would be to be able to download the specification for
bundling it within our deployment as documentation and even more
interesting to be able to download sets of test documents via Maven to
be able to reuse them cross-project and keeping our repository lean.

Best,
Svante