incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 and ODF Toolkit
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 11:11:25 GMT
When is the deadline for mentors?

Looking at http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html
I can not find a mail archive for code-awards at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
Looking at the given labeled issue query
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?requestId=12315361
I am able to find 6 tasks labeled with "gsoc 2012"and two additional
labeled with "gsoc2012"

In addition I have seen a broken manual at
http://en.flossmanuals.net/GSoCMentoringGuide

At the Google Calendar
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012 I get the
impression I got till start of Monday, left!

PS: I know Google sponsors the event, but what's exactly in for mentors
and mentees - aside of glory and training?

Best,
Svante