incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <>
Subject Re: How to handle the downloads and visitors?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 12:11:17 GMT
On Fri, 3 Feb 2012, Devin Han wrote:
> Our first Apache release has been announced more than 3 weeks, but we can't
> exactly know how many users access our website and how many downloads.
> So, I suggest use Google Analytics on our website ASAP.

Just a caution - while something like Google Analytics will tell you about
website users, it won't tell you about downloads. People download from
the Apache mirrors network, sometimes directly, so you can't get stats on
that, and anyone using Maven will go to Central and you can't get those
stats either

View raw message