incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about JIRA handling - reopen a closed issue or clone it?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 08:10:53 GMT
Yes, I am the default administrator of JIRA.

Have given all of the PMCs the permissions  to manage project now,
except Juergen
Schmidt (can't find his JIRA count. so, Juergen please send your count to
me when you see this mail ;)) .
So, everyone, please check whether you have permissions to do what you want.

--
-Devin