incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: Worried about Jenkins..
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 11:04:57 GMT
Svante,

I granted you access to Jenkins, you should be able to login on
build.apache.org and configure the project.

To start with, read the Jenkins Wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

There four types of nodes where Jenkins can run: Ubuntu, Solaris,
Windows and OSX.

If you want to build ODFToolkit on multiple or specific nodes then you
should clone current setup and define ODFToolkit-Windows,
ODFToolkit-Solaris, etc.
To tie the project to a specific node you should check "Restrict where
this project can be run" and set the node label: Ubuntu, Solaris,
Windows or osx.

In the current setup this option is unchecked and I guess Jenkins
selects  the first free node .

Regards,
Yegor