incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Worried about Jenkins..
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:26:37 GMT
I am a bit worried about our Jenkins nightly builds, we got one stable
build out of 19.

The past builds can be found at https://builds.apache.org/job/ODFToolkit/
Build #15 on Ubuntu and #14 on Solaris used a wrong Java (or the build
was wrong compiled) - see
https://builds.apache.org/job/ODFToolkit/15/console: Caused by:
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
and https://builds.apache.org/job/ODFToolkit/14/console.
Further, I only have seen Ubuntu and Solaris builds and not a single
Windows build. We need Windows builds as well to detect Window specific
problems, as path related errors.

Who is in charge of the Jenkins configuration or could give a helping hand?
I might need a pointer to a information how to fix Jenkins'
configuration and if necessary more rights to do so.

Thanks in advance,
Svante