incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog post on our release
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:32:58 GMT
On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious. Did you have to clear this quite nice blogpost with Apache, first?

No.  I'm in the US.  We have a 1st Amendment here.

But if the podling itself wanted to coordinate on official project
publicity, then we'd want to look at the relevant guidelines:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html

As far as I can tell, we cannot issue press releases as podlings, but
informal publicity is fine.  Just get the branding right.

-Rob