incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC7)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:55:48 GMT
2012/1/6 Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net>:
> Another misplaced vote.

Cool.  I just wanted to let the earth to turn one or twice before the
next step, especially since this is a vacation week for some.

Proposal for Monday morning:

1) Send out to odf-dev only, a [VOTE][RESULTS] post summarizing the
vote so far.   Since Devin started the vote and has volunteered as
Release Manager, I'd defer to him if he wants to do this.

2) Send a note to general@incubator (and cc odf-dev), with a new
[VOTE] thread for RC7. Give a link to the odf-dev vote results post.
For this vote it is only of the IPMC.  So we do not forward to all the
other lists.  And we PPMC members do not vote, since we already voted.

Would that work?

-Rob