incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Toolkit 0.5, remaining work
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:15:20 GMT
I have finished the Maven Repository work and updated the release announce
to the index page and download page.
You can see our maven artifacts here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/odftoolkit/
.

So, the left work is:

3) An announcement email that we can send to the odf-users and related
4) Do what we can do individually to promote awareness of this new release,
via social networking sites, etc.
5) Start discussion on the next release.

I will work on 3) and wish people in this mail list could help us promote
our first release in your networking. Thanks!
5) is also coming later.

--
-Devin