incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Toolkit 0.5, remaining work
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 06:39:15 GMT
Thanks Rob let the remaining work clear.
The approved packages can be access here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/odftoolkit/
I am working on fix the existing issue on the configuration of pom.xml and
it should be ready before next week.

we also need a download page following this guide:
http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages.html. Anyone volunteer to
help us do this job?

--
-Devin