incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC7)
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:19:17 GMT
+1 vote on releasing the the candidate as Apache ODF Toolkit
(incubating) version 0.5. Our first incubator release for ODF Toolkit in
Apache.

And a belated Happy New Year! (for all those not awaiting the upcoming
year change to the year of the Dragon!)

Installed and tested successfully the latest version. For the statistic
a "mvn -version" result into:

Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 18:31:09+0100)
Java version: 1.6.0_30, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Default locale: de_DE, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

Some cosmetic updates might be done after the release, when the ODF spec
has been reviewed. Than we might want to update the RNG files and the
HTML documentation.
Currently we are using cs01 schema files and cd05 documentation, but as
nothing has changed, it is only the label that is wrong.
But be careful with the regeneration of the sources as the random issue
is still not be fixed.

Tested that our self generated JavaDoc links/references to
elements/attributes and types are correct.

Best regards,
Svante