incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC6)
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:00:31 GMT
Hi Yegor,

Thank you for the vote. I think I need to explain this issue.
I commented all of the sub-modules, just for running the profile
"apache-release" and avoid to apply it on the sub modules.
We can point it out to the user in the document, such as: "please remove
the commented block, if you want to build this project by yourselves."  Is
it OK?

在 2011年12月26日 下午10:45,Yegor Kozlov <yegor.kozlov@dinom.ru>写道:

--
-Devin