incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating(RC6)
Date Mon, 26 Dec 2011 14:45:06 GMT
Davin, thank you for correcting all the issues, we are almost there.

The binary assemblies look good.

Unfortunately there is a problem with the source assemblies. I
downloaded odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-src.tar.gz but could not build
the project. All sub-modules are commented in the root pom.xml:

    <!--
    <modules>
        <module>taglets</module>
        <module>generator</module>
        <module>xslt-runner</module>
        <module>xslt-runner-task</module>
        <module>odfdom</module>
        <module>validator</module>
        <module>simple</module>
    </modules>
     -->

As result, Maven doesn't see the modules and can't build. No luck with
building from  odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-src.zip either.

I guess it was a last minute change, because the pom in svn is correct:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/odf/tags/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/pom.xml?view=markup

It  is a blocker and I vote [-1] .

Regards,
Yegor