incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Continuous integration is set up
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:16:50 GMT
Hi All,

When reviewing the RC3 files I realized that continuous integration is
still not set. It was discussed in the past and we made all necessary
adjustments in the build script but the actual job wasn't ever
created.

I went ahead and created a Jenkins job:
https://builds.apache.org/job/ODFToolkit/.

It will poll svn hourly and build the project with the "mvn clean
install -Ppedantic" command. The pedantic profile triggers RAT so that
the build will fail if you commit a file without the ALv2 licence
header.
Email notifications will be sent to the odf-dev mailing list.

JDK is default. Should we change it to JDK 1.5 ?

By default, access to Jenkins is granted only to PMC chairs. I'm the
PMC chair of the Apache POI project so I was able to setup a new job
for ODF Toolkit. If anyone else wants to edit the build - just let me
know and I will add you to the hudson-jobadmin group.

Cheers,
Yegor