incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject ODF community focused on-line calendar
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 14:22:36 GMT
Howdy,

Recently there has been interest in getting a calendar, listing events
an items of interest to the LibreOffice community and I would suspect it
would be of equal interest to the OpenOfice community.

I've tried to be pro-active in this regards and have setup a web based
calendar for just such a purpose.

I'm looking for help in assembling calendar entries focused on Free Open
Source office tools supporting the OpenDocument Format (ODF) standard.

Anyone can post events, comments or messages to the calendar without
registering at the site - new posts from non-registered individuals will
need to be moderated before being added to public access views.

So, I'd also be interested, quite, in anyone that would like to help
maintain the calendar with me.

The calendar events can be added to your web sites via RSS feed, our any
iCal and other client.

The calendar web interface is found at:
http://lo-portal.us/cal/

Details (more to come) including syndication links are available at:
(yet another new site that went up this week)
http://lo-portal.us/oucv/node/3

Thanks in advance for any help and I'm looking forward to any questions
anyone may have about ways to utilize the service.

Best wishes,

//drew