incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc1 is ready
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 13:59:40 GMT
On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Rob Weir wrote:
> Another thought on this.  Would it work if we asked OASIS to publish
> their schemas to Maven Central?  If each ODF schema has Maven POM
> coordinates, then our projects (and any others) could download them very
> easily.

If the license allows, you could potentially publish it for them. They'd
need to be suitably wrapped, but I think it could be supported

You might want to try asking the repository@apache.org list for advice on
this

(For POI, we don't publish the ooxml schemas, but instead we published
their compiled form via xmlbeans, so it's slightly different)

Nick