incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc1 is ready
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:30:44 GMT
On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After learning Apache release policy[1], I prepared a candidate release on
> people.apache.org.
> First time do this work, so maybe exist omission or misunderstand, please
> examine it and give your comments.
> If this candidate is passed, is the technical work for the first release
> ready?
>
> The candidate for the ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating-rc1 release is available
> at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/rc1

I'm back from vacation now and using my laptop again.  (A week with
the new Kindle Fire shows that it is possible to do routine email with
it).

But I'm getting a 404 error with the above URL:
http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/rc1

I tried with https as well.  No luck.

Is anyone else able to access the RC?  How?  Should I be using scp for
this?  Anyone have the magic incantation?

-Rob