incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject New Committer and PPMC Member: Oliver Rau
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 21:54:44 GMT
The Podling Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ODF Toolkit
podling has asked Oliver Rau to become a Committer and PPMC Member.
We we are pleased to announce that he have accepted.  Oliver's Apache
ID is "olira"

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since
there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. Being a PMC member enables assistance with
the management and to guide the direction of the project.

-- The Apache ODF Toolkit PPMC