incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Automated Rat reports
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:18:35 GMT
Thanks to Gavin, we now have automated Rat reports:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit/rat-output.html

The report is run after ever check-in, but the HTML is generated only
hourly.  So if you need more recent info, you can retrieve the XML
version:

http://ci.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit/rat-output.xml

It is using an exclusion list here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/pmc/ip-clearance/rat-excludes

Note that this is excluding all of the ODF files from the scan.
Although Devin has added the license info to the metadata in those
files, Rat does not know how to find them in the ODF format.

In any case, we have 88 files that Rat is complaining about.  Most of
them are OASIS or W3C schema files for the underlying standards we
support.  I will start a thread on legal-discuss to see if these are
OK to include in Apache releases.

-Rob