incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc1 is ready
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:44:08 GMT
On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 5:05 AM, Devin Han <devinhan@apache.org> wrote:
> 2011/11/29 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>
<snip>

>> 5. When I do a mvn install from the source release route, I get 1 failed
>> test:
>>
>> Failed tests:
>> Ā testGetLanguage(org.odftoolkit.simple.meta.OfficeMetaTest)
>>
>> When I run mvn install from /simple I get two failed tests:
>>
>> testGetRowCount(org.odftoolkit.simple.meta.MetaDocumentStatisticTest)
>> testGetLanguage(org.odftoolkit.simple.meta.OfficeMetaTest)
>>
>> It is odd I get different results.
>>

> OK, I can check it. Or maybe you can supply the exception trace.

No exception for testGetLanguage.  It is returning "en" for the
language, but the test case is expecting "Chinese".  The meta.xml for
the document has "Chinese".  So something weird is happening.  Maybe
it is not finding it and falling back on a system-defined default?  In
that case, your Chinese system might be giving the right answer, but
for the wrong reason.

-Rob