incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kaczor <gkac...@e-point.pl>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] ODFDOM 0.8.7 - paragraph style-name changes automatically
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:55:54 GMT

> without having a test case, I would assume that what you see is a
> automatic style, while you desired to have a named style,
> see
>
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/cos01/OpenDocument-v1.2-cos01-part1.html#__RefHeading__1415054_253892949

Yes, you are right, when I set a style on a paragraph it creates an
automatic style with that name. However, the mentioned paragraphs does not
have this style assigned but instead has some 8-character style name that
is not even defined in the output document.

My intention was to reference a custom style that is already defined in the
ODT document (I am appending content to it using odftoolkit). Is it
possible to reference an already existing style?

I will create a junit test if I have to... but perhaps there is a quick
answer to the question ;)...

Regards,
Grzegorz

--