incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Toolkit dependencies: license review
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2011 07:24:04 GMT
Thank you, Rob!

Just updated the NOTICE.txt file and add license information for MathML
Schemas, Oracle Multi-Schema XML Validator (MSV) and ISO RELAX JARV API to
JAXP 1.3 validation API bridge. I think all of the dependence libraries and
schemas' licenses have been listed in this file. Please reference:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk/NOTICE.txt

For more information about the dependence tree, please reference:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/odf/trunk/CHANGES.txt

All of the unapproved files in this[1] Rat report have been declared.

As to if OASIS or W3C schema files are OK to include in Apache releases, we
need further discussion. Anyone can give an answer?
I saw POI lists Office Open XML schemas in its releases[2].

Anyway, we are more near to our first release ;)

[1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/odftoolkit/rat-output.html
[2] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/legal/LICENSE

--
-Devin