incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to handle the downloads and visitors?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 02:58:35 GMT
Hi all,

I get this document[1] from ASF website. It sounds like ASF encourage us to
use Google analytics <http://www.google.com/analytics/en-GB/index.html> to
gain a reasonable download estimate. Actually lots of succesful projects
use it.

About the privacy policy, we can supply a web page to declare it.
e.g.[2,3,4].

[1]
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#distribution-mirroring
[2] http://uima.apache.org/privacy-policy.html