incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc1 is ready
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:27:12 GMT
Hi Rob,

Yes, it's a scp address. You need to login people.apache.org and copy it
from /home/devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/rc1<http://people.apache.org/~devinhan/odftoolkit-release/odftoolkit-0.5-incubating/rc1>.
Oliver also pointed it out, but I don't know how to supply a http
addressable way...
Sorry.

--
-Devin