incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From watte babbu <watte.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject error while running org.odftoolkit.odfxsltrunner.Main
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 20:56:33 GMT
I use the command
java -cp
./odfdom-java-0.8.6.jar:xercesImpl-2.8.1.jar:odfxsltrunner.jar:saxon9he/
org.odftoolkit.odfxsltrunner.Main -f net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl -x
Pictures/ ../oxslt/xslt/export/xhtml/opendoc2xhtml.xsl ../simple.odt -o
simple.xhtml
and I get
The required node-set function was not found!
Processing terminated by xsl:message at line 98 in style_collector.xsl
(Fatal)

Can you please letm me know what I am missing?. I have tried this by
copying the required xsl files from a 3.2.1 version of openoffice and also
with a 3.3.0 install of open office.
Thanks,
Watte.