incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Rau <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Introduction
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 16:59:03 GMT
Hi Everybody,

as you all might have heard I was voted to become committer to the
ODF-Toolkit project and therefore I'd like to introduce myself.

I started working with the ODF-Tookit since early of 2011. ODF-Toolkit
came to my attention when I was looking for a solution to read,
manipulate and store ODF Documents without having the overhead of a
full blown office solution.

Said that, I'm really looking forward to see how ODF-Toolkit evolves
in the Apache environment and my statement gets even more true (not
only with the ODF format itself but probably additional tooling to
solve other shortcomings).

Regards

Oliver