incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Svante Schubert <svante.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] odftoolkit-0.5-incubating-rc1 is ready
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:07:17 GMT
Hi Devin,

the RC1 looks good to me.

Two minor remarks:
1)  if you use Maven 3, there is warning that in the pom.xml of the
Simple API the maven-assemply-plugin in line 390 is duplicated.
I removed the following

                    <plugin>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>single</id>
                                <phase>package</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>single</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>

and made a "mvn clean install" and the created artifacts are the same,
but the warning was gone.

2) And minor typo result to a JavaDoc warning in
trunk/generator/schema2template/src/main/javadoc/overview.html

where the '@' of '@odf.attribute' have to be masked.
Line 245 will be changed from
     * see {@odf.attribute ${attribute}}
     * see {&#64;odf.attribute ${attribute}}