incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Durusau <patr...@durusau.net>
Subject Re: Apache Jena and RDF
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:44:01 GMT
Rob,

Good catch!

It is also interesting that Jena is also a mature project that is being
incubated.

May be a bridge too far but it would be nice to have something in
addition to robust change tracking as a major feature for the next
release. Techies will understand the work involved for robust change
tracking but an prime time special it's not.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net