incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Durusau <>
Subject Re: Apache Jena and RDF
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 13:44:01 GMT

Good catch!

It is also interesting that Jena is also a mature project that is being

May be a bridge too far but it would be nice to have something in
addition to robust change tracking as a major feature for the next
release. Techies will understand the work involved for robust change
tracking but an prime time special it's not.

Hope you are at the start of a great week!

On 11/03/2011 08:51 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> I just noticed this:
> We don't support RDF yet in the ODF Toolkit, but there is support for
> both RDF XML and RDFa in the recently-approved ODF 1.2 standard.  So
> Jena might be interesting for our future plans.
> See also:
> -Rob

Patrick Durusau
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34