incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for October 2011 (odf-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 20:32:05 GMT
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM,  <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:
> Dear ODFToolkit Developers,
>
> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
> board report.
>
> The board meeting is scheduled for  Wed, 19 October 2011, 10 am Pacific. The report
> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
> requires your report to be submitted one week before the board meeting, to allow
> sufficient time for review.
>
> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
> should submit your report is one week prior to the board meeting.

Time for our monthly board report.

I've put a draft on the wiki here:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2011

Things to note:

1) Last month we listed under "A list of the three most important
issues to address in the move towards graduation" the item:

"Technical migration from the ODF Toolkit Union to Apache
infrastructure, including code repository, website, bugzilla and
wiki."

I think we can remove that now, since we now have the issue tracker
migrated over to JIRA.   So aside from the domain name transfer, we've
completed the migration of the infrastructure.

The other 2 items we list are:

-- Growing the community, increasing diversity of committers

-- Successful podling release.

I'll add as a 3rd item "Completing IP review and updating source
headers", although that is nearly complete as well.

Please take a look and make additions/corrections:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2011

We should have this done and get mentor sign off by October 12th.

Regards,

-Rob