incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Lynch <ianrly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tdf-discuss] ODF and HTML 5
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 21:13:48 GMT
On 3 October 2011 18:02, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> My apologies for the heavy-duty cross-posting.  It might be good to pick a single public
list and a subject header and converge there.

> Q: WHERE IS THE PROPOSAL?
>
> This started as a simple e-mail list question by Jaime R. Garza on the [tdf-discuss]
list:
> <http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/msg07698.html>.
>
> There is no proposal in the sense of some technical submission to adapt ODF for this
purpose.  You are pretty > much seeing the extent of the discussion so far.  The proposal
is a paragraph and concept being echoed
> around these lists now.

Sorry, when I said proposal I meant it in a simple idea for discussion
sense rather than a formal proposal as in a project proposal requiring
lazy consensus or a vote. At this stage more a "is this worth
discussing?" (So that it might get refined to a specific proposal of
the type that gets voted on). Sorry for the confusion.
--
Ian

www.theINGOTs.org +44 (0)1827 305940

Wales.