incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Kaczor <gkac...@e-point.pl>
Subject [DISCUSS] ODFDOM 0.8.7 - paragraph style-name changes automatically
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 11:27:12 GMT
Hello,

I tried using both:

- org.odftoolkit.odfdom.dom.element.OdfStylableElement.setStyleName(String)
- and org.odftoolkit.simple.text.Paragraph.setStyleName(String)

to set style name of a newly created paragraph. The style name corresponds
to a paragraph style defined in ODT document I read, append to, and then
write to a new file.

However, when I look at the generated document, the paragraphs have
text:style-name attribute value set to various values, like "a6d441b" or
similar (instead of the name I set).

Why is this attribute value changed? And when? At which stage of document
processing? When I debug the functions above they set correct value. It gets
changed somewhere later...

Regards,
Grzegorz