incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Devin Han <devin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More IP Review
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:22:52 GMT
Hi all,

Issue ODFTOOLKIT-290 has been reviewed and pushed.
Based on Yegor's patch, I did the following updates:
1. As we discussed in the dev mail list before, each component will continue
maintain its own version number. So I recovered version number setting for
them. The details are:
    (1) xslt-runner-task 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
    (2) xslt-runner 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT
    (3) odfvalidator 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT (not 0.8.8-SNAPSHOT, as we mentioned
before, the former owner has given its number here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/odf/trunk/validator/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfvalidator/Main.java?revision=1172466&view=markup#l41
)
    (4) taglets 0.8.8-SNAPSHOT
    (5) odfdom-java 0.8.8-SNAPSHOT
    (6) simple-odf 0.7-SNAPSHOT
    (7) generator 0.8.8-SNAPSHOT
2. updated the maillist, scm, website and contributors' info for each
pom.xml file.
3. updated <artifactId>from odf-parent to odf-toolkit
4. removed the restored OdfFileDom#getAutomaticStyles() which whe have fixed
in bug #ODFTOOLKIT-291# and adapted it to the newest code base.
5. We have done some licence header update work, so I adopted this patch
with the former work and now the rat licence test for all of the components
have passed.

I ran the command "mvn clean install -Ppedantic" several times and each
component can be built and packaged successfully.

NOTE: please built the project with Oracle/Sun JDK, as taglets project uses
two classes, not existed in IBM JDK.
          com.sun.javadoc.Tag;
          com.sun.tools.doclets.Taglet;
         This type of using should not be encouraged. Maybe we need to fix
it in the future.

--
-Devin