incubator-odf-dev mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <yegor.koz...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: More IP Review
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 12:01:51 GMT
I made an attempt to clean RAT warnings and keep RAT quiet across all
sub-projects. See the proposed patch in ODFTOOLKIT-290

Summary of changes:

The RAT plugin is activated in the "pedantic" mode. To check everything run

"mvn verify -Ppedantic" from the project root.

1. generator/schema2template

added ASF licence:
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/javadoc/overview.html
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odf-reference/output-files.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odf-reference/odf-reference-template.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/output-files.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-attribute-template.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-styleset.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-elementbase-template.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-styleproperties.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-attribute-visitor.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-element-template.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-stylefamily.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-java/java-odfdom-element-visitor.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-python/output-files.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-python/pythontest.vm
M      generator/schema2template/src/main/resources/examples/odf/odfdom-python/test_main.py

RAT configuration with exclusions:
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
                <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>src/main/resources/examples/odf/*.rng</exclude>
                        <exclude>src/test/resources/examples/odf/*.ref</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

2. ODFDOM

added ASF licence:
M      odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/dom/example/WikiExampleTest.java
M      odfdom/src/test/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/doc/draw/OdfDrawImageTest.java
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/output-files.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-attribute-template.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-styleset.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-elementbase-template.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-styleproperties.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-element-template.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-stylefamily.vm
M      odfdom/src/codegen/resources/dom/template/java-odfdom-element-visitor.vm
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/pkg/OdfFileDom.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/SignedZeroToHundredPercent.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfFieldDataType.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToHundredPercent.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/NonNegativeDecimal.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/ZeroToOneDecimal.java
M      odfdom/src/main/java/org/odftoolkit/odfdom/type/OdfDataType.java
M      odfdom/src/main/javadoc/doc-files/OpenDocument-v1.2-cd05-part1.html
M      odfdom/src/main/javadoc/overview.html

RAT configuration with exclusions:
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
                <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <excludes>

<exclude>src/main/resources/OdfSpreadsheetDocument.ods</exclude>
                        <exclude>src/test/resources/**</exclude>
                        <exclude>src/codegen/resources/dom/*.rng</exclude>
                        <exclude>src/codegen/resources/pkg/*.rng</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

3. Simple
RAT configuration with exclusions:
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
                <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>src/test/resources/**</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

4. XSLT-Runner

added ASF licence:
M      xslt-runner/schema.user.properties
M      xslt-runner/sample_xslt/dummy.dtd
M      xslt-runner/schema.properties

RAT configuration with exclusions:

        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
            <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
            <configuration>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>manifest.mf</exclude>
                    <exclude>misc/odf-attribute-xref.ods</exclude>
                    <exclude>nbproject/**</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>

5. XSLT-Runner-Task:

added ASF licence:
M      xslt-runner-task/ant.properties

RAT configuration with exclusions:
        <plugin>
            <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
            <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
            <configuration>
                <excludes>
                    <exclude>nbproject/**</exclude>
                </excludes>
            </configuration>
        </plugin>

6. Validator:

added ASF licence:
M      validator/src/main/webapp/META-INF/context.xml
M      validator/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml

RAT configuration with exclusions:
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.rat</groupId>
                <artifactId>apache-rat-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>src/main/resources/schema/**</exclude>

<exclude>src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.iso_relax.verifier.VerifierFactoryLoader</exclude>

<exclude>src/test/resources/testInvalidPkg3.odt</exclude>
                        <exclude>src/codegen/resources/pkg/*.rng</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

This patch is a required pre-requisite to setup continuous integration
in Jenkins. The command to run will be

"mvn clean install -Ppedantic"

This will build and test all modules and check that all files are OK
from RAT point of view. If someone committed a file without ASF
licence then Jenkins will choke and send and email report to odf-dev.

Regards,
Yegor